Sunday, January 12, 2014

Going to Jordan



Today we packed up to go to Jordan, but first we went to Masada. It was were the Jewish people hid from the Romans, but the Romans knew they were there so they built a ramp up to Masada, which is super high. When the Romans got up there the Jewish people were all dead. Then we switched buses, and went to Mount Nebo, which is where Moses looked out into the desert and could see the Promised Land, but did not go to it.  It took us so long to go through the border because Jordan is so protective. Then we went to see some mosaics and went to a tiny museum. Then we took a 4-hour bus ride to the hotel and the hotel is really nice, like super really nice. For dinner I had lentil soup with Greek salad with fried fish and French fries with sweet ketchup. Jordan is so weird I fell asleep on the bus, and when ever I would wake up I would look out the window and all I could see was desert that’s it only desert.       

No comments:

Post a Comment